Developed by BF Goodrich under the trade name of CORZAN® in 1958, to answer the needs of process equipment designers and engineers for a strong, lightweight, economical material that would stand up to a wide range of corrosive environments and operating temperatures.
CORZAN® C.P.V.C can be characterised by the following properties:
- Excellent high-temperature distortion resistance
- Outstanding surface smoothness
- Absence of plasticizers also inhibits fungal attack
- Low thermal expansion
- Excellent resistance to corrosive fumes and gasses
- Low Thermal conductivity (1/300th of steel)
- High dielectric strength
- High flame and combustion resistance
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent weatherability
- Conforms to ASTM D1784-90 Class 23447B
Fields of application: fume cupboards, acid tanks, ductwork, hopers, separators, scrubbers.
Please contact your nearest E-Plas sales branch for sheet and rod availability.
Only on special request. Minimum Order Quantities.