Sustamid® Nylon PA66-GF Extruded 30% Glass Filled
SUSTAMID PA66 30 GF is a 30% glass fibre filled grade and was specifically developed for the manufacturing of parts requiring higher stiffness, compression strength and superior creep resistance.
This grade can be characterised by the following properties:
- Extremely high abrasion resistance
- High stiffness
- Very high hardness
- High dimensional stability
- Lower moisture absorption
- Very high compressive strength
- Very high deformation resistance under heat
- Very low elongation
- High operating temperature
- Excellent electrical insulation
Fields of application: Electrical connectors and insulators, automotive components.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET